PMC (Silver Clay) Certification - Module II
2020 dates for this course are currently being finalised, to be added to the waitlist please e-mail email@example.com
Tutor: Julie Holt
Experience Needed: Silver Clay taster or equivalent
Class Date: 28th/29th June, 2019
Class Time: 09.00 - 18.00
The PMC Certification programme consists of 3 separate modules each with a different design focus that when combined enable you to gain a deep knowledge and broad range of silver clay skills, perfect if you want to build your confidence and develop an in-depth understanding of working with silver clay, whilst achieving a certification for your personal or professional development.
The programme is very flexible, and its modular structure means you can complete each module in any order, at any time and in any accredited training location.
Suitable for those who have an interest in working with silver clay and who want to build their confidence and develop their skills to an advanced level, each module takes 18 hours to complete and is taught over 2 intensive days.
Working exclusively with PMC (Precious Metal Clay) and taught by a Senior PMC Instructor, through the following projects learn the tricks of the trade and how to achieve a professional finish all of the time on all your work:
1) Japanese enamels - An introduction to using fine Japanese hot enamels.
2) Ceramics - Combine PMC Flex with bisque to create a beautiful solid decorated bead.
3) Ring with bezel setting - Combine Fine Silver bezel strip and PMC to create a setting for items that cannot be fired.
4) Ceramics - Combine ready fired ceramics with PMC to make one-of-a-kind and heirloom pieces.
5) High shine mirror finish - Learn to polish your PMC so you can see your own reflection in your work.
6) Colour effects - Learn to create different finishes using liver of sulphur and platinol.
Ask about our 0% interest installment plan!
Please note the cost of this workshop excludes materials, which are available to purchase from us.
- All tools and equipment are supplied
- You keep everything you make, in addition to comprehensive student notes to support you after the class and a certificate of achievement upon successful completion
- Light refreshments are provided