PMC (Silver Clay) Certification - Module III
This course is not currently open for booking - to register your interest please email email@example.com
By booking, you are agreeing to our booking conditions - please click the link at the bottom of the page to view them.
Tutor: Julie Holt
Experience Needed: Silver Clay taster or equivalent
Class Date: 8th/9th November, 2019
Class Time: 09.00 - 18.00
The PMC Certification programme consists of 3 separate modules each with a different design focus that when combined enable you to gain a deep knowledge and broad range of silver clay skills, perfect if you want to build your confidence and develop an in-depth understanding of working with silver clay, whilst achieving a certification for your personal or professional development.
The programme is very flexible, and its modular structure means you can complete each module in any order, at any time and in any accredited training location.
Suitable for those who have an interest in working with silver clay and who want to build their confidence and develop their skills to an advanced level, each module takes 18 hours to complete and is taught over 2 intensive days.
Working exclusively with PMC (Precious Metal Clay) and taught by a Senior PMC Instructor, through the following projects learn how to enhance your designs by including new elements into PMC such as gold, natural stones and sterling silver :
1) Photopolymer textured pendant with 24K gold - Make your own photopolymer stamps and discover the Korean technique of Keum Boo.
2) Syringe drawing - Master the syringe to create intricate, detailed designs that are structurally sound.
3) Quilling - Learn this unusual technique using PMC+ sheet.
4) Chain making - Make strong textured chain with PMC Flex.
5) Ring with natural gemstone set in PMC - Enhance your rings with a natural gemstone.
6) Silver earrings – Combine PMC with Sterling Silver without soldering.
Please note the cost of this workshop excludes materials, which are available to purchase from us.
Ask about our 0% interest installment plan!
- All tools and equipment are supplied
- You keep everything you make, in addition to comprehensive student notes to support you after the class and a certificate of achievement upon successful completion
- Light refreshments are provided